This is not a task we take lightly!
Here at livehapi, we strive to create the absolute finest nutritional supplements money can buy. Every product is meticulously researched, based on the cutting edge of nutritional science, and held to the highest standards of manufacturing quality. We believe in going the extra mile in everything we do, because we don’t just sell these products-we take them ourselves.
Our philosophy is simple: If you feel good, we feel good!
Recent advances in cellular biology are highlighting what the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates said nearly 2500 years ago, that “all disease begins in the gut.”
Modern medical science agrees that lifestyle and dietary factors can cause most chronic diseases, and the great majority of these illnesses begin with inflammation and impaired immune function. Irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, leaky gut syndrome, ulcerative colitis, food allergies and numerous other afflictions can now be traced almost exclusively to the gut. We’ve tailored our entire approach to total-body wellness by first balancing the gut microbiome.
When the microbiome is in harmony it produces the building blocks for a healthy body and mind, creating essential vitamins and naturally regulating everything from serotonin and hormone production to skin elasticity and immune response. When out of balance, disease-causing microbes can accumulate over time and eventually turn the immune system against itself, causing everything from depression to obesity.
Unhealthy microbiomes are also associated with diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and many other autoimmune issues.Gut health has been studied for decades, but new research is validating the importance of a healthy microbiome and highlighting the complex cause/effect relationship it has on the human body and mind. The is why we believe a bottom-up approach to overall wellness is more than important, it’s essential.
Did You Know?
- Most individuals have between three and five pounds of microbes living in their gut, roughly the same weight as your brain.
- Your body is composed of around 10 trillion human cells but hosts around 100 trillion bacterial cells. Your body’s bacteria cells outnumber your own human cells ten to one.
- About 99.9 percent of the unique genes in your body are bacterial, with only about 0.1% being human.
- The microbiota of a healthy person provides protection from pathogens that enter the body through drinking or eating contaminated water or food.
Your gut is called the “second brain” because it has such an important role in brain-based disorders like anxiety and depression.
- Changing what you eat can improve your gut microbiome in as little as 3 days.